Important note: None of these buses are currently in Perth!
The last Mercedes-Benz buses purchased by the PTA, these buses only served in Perth for a few years before all being moved to regional fleets.
- Quick Stats
- Bus variants
- Livery variants
- Type: Rigid
- Produced: Dec ’10 – Sept ’11
- Number in fleet: 66
- Fleet numbers:
- 1440-1461, 1463-1465
- 2098, 2099
- Depots: Albany, Broome, Bunbury, Busselton, Carnarvon, Collie, Esperance, Geraldton, Kalgoorlie, Port Hedland, Karratha, Kununurra, Manjimup, Narrogin
- USB Chargers: No
- Engine: Euro V 220kW/299PS 12L 6cyl BlueTec EEV turbocharged & intercooled diesel
- ZF-Ecomat 6sp auto(older OCs, 29 built)
- ZF Ecolife 6sp auto (Newer OCs, 37 built)
Do note that as buses are maintained over the years, sometimes the liveries (particularly the fleet numbers when large advertisements are placed) are altered so they don’t quite match their siblings. These aren’t included here, this summary covers the liveries the buses had in their original spec.
Other than the logo differences between regions (ie. TransBunbury, TransBusselton, TransAlbany, etc.) and the gearbox change midway through, these buses are all mostly identical, sporting the Volgren CR228L body, green flip-dot displays and the silver/black livery.